Coca-Cola Enterprises is one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers operating locally in eight territories in Western Europe. We manufacture, bottle and market Coca-Cola products in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
Serving 170 million customers across seven countries and one principality in Western Europe, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers. We operate in Belgium, Great Britain, France, Monaco, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
The foundation of our business is the world's most recognized brand, Coca-Cola, alongside Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coke Zero, Fanta and Sprite, as well as a growing range of water, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and ready-to-drink teas.
We are a growth company with a strong track record of success and a bold sustainability vision. Our commitment is to continue growing our business while building a more sustainable tomorrow.
“In a year marked by the pressures of significant operating challenges, our dedicated, skilled team remained keenly focused on marketplace excellence in 2012, while at the same time positioning our company to take full advantage of the opportunities ahead.”
- Hubert Patricot, Executive Vice President and President, European Group
▼ -0.32 ( -0.90% )
Data as of 03/07/2014 04:00 p.m. ET
Minimum 20 minute delay
Today's Open $47.85 Previous Close $47.74 Intraday High $47.90 Intraday Low $47.29 52 Week High $47.89 52 Week Low $33.81
News & Events
- New product Finley to hit shelves in France in April – the most ambitious launch since Coca-Cola Zero! Monday 17 February, 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results Wednesday 05 February, 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend Tuesday 04 February, 2014
- CCE and Casino release the results of the ‘Give a new life to your bottle’ campaign Thursday 30 January, 2014