Coca-Cola Enterprises is one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers operating locally in eight territories in Western Europe. We manufacture, bottle and market Coca-Cola products in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
Serving 170 million customers across seven countries and one principality in Western Europe, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers. We operate in Belgium, Great Britain, France, Monaco, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
The foundation of our business is the world's most recognized brand, Coca-Cola, alongside Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coke Zero, Fanta and Sprite, as well as a growing range of water, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and ready-to-drink teas.
We are a growth company with a strong track record of success and a bold sustainability vision. Our commitment is to continue growing our business while building a more sustainable tomorrow.
“In a year marked by the pressures of signifcant operating challenges, our dedicated, skilled team remained keenly focused on marketplace excellence in 2012, while at the same time positioning our company to take full advantage of the opportunities ahead.”
- Hubert Patricot, Executive Vice President and President, European Group
▼ -0.41 ( -1.02% )
Data as of 12/10/2013 04:01 p.m. ET
Minimum 20 minute delay
Today's Open $42.35 Previous Close $42.33 Intraday High $42.35 Intraday Low $41.79 52 Week High $42.95 52 Week Low $30.87
News & Events
- Coca-Cola Enterprises activates its Christmas campaign with the launch of a new TV Commercial Friday 06 December, 2013
- Coca-Cola Enterprises partners with JUMP for the 4th edition of the Wo.Men @ Work Awards in Belgium Wednesday 04 December, 2013
- Sustainability Innovation Summit: Speaker presentations and panel discussion now available on video Monday 02 December, 2013
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Sweden teams up with the Swedish Swimming Federation to encourage active healthy living. Wednesday 27 November, 2013