Coca-Cola Enterprises is one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers operating locally in eight territories in Western Europe. We manufacture, bottle and market Coca-Cola products in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
Serving 170 million customers across seven countries and one principality in Western Europe, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers. We operate in Belgium, Great Britain, France, Monaco, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
The foundation of our business is the world's most recognized brand, Coca-Cola, alongside Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coke Zero, Fanta and Sprite, as well as a growing range of water, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and ready-to-drink teas.
We are a growth company with a strong track record of success and a bold sustainability vision. Our commitment is to continue growing our business while building a more sustainable tomorrow.
Share Our Passion
“At Coca-Cola Enterprises, we have one clear objective that focuses our work every day – to deliver increasing value for our shareowners by driving consistent, long-term profitable growth.
“Throughout 2013, we once again achieved that goal even as we managed through a number of persistent challenges, including sustained macroeconomic conditions and a dynamic, competitive customer environment.”
- John F. Brock, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
▼ -0.34 ( -0.38% )
Data as of 03/31/2015 01:40 p.m. ET
Minimum 20 minute delay
Today's Open $44.55 Previous Close $44.71 Intraday High $44.63 Intraday Low $44.30 52 Week High $50.00 52 Week Low $39.05
News & Events
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. to Webcast First-Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call Monday 30 March, 2015
- Unlocking the future of sustainable manufacturing Wednesday 25 March, 2015
- Major brands collaborate for flexible laminated packaging recycling trials Friday 20 March, 2015
- High Wycombe Students are Real Business Challenge winners Thursday 19 March, 2015