Coca-Cola Enterprises is one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers operating locally in eight territories in Western Europe. We manufacture, bottle and market Coca-Cola products in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
Serving 170 million customers across seven countries and one principality in Western Europe, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers. We operate in Belgium, Great Britain, France, Monaco, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
The foundation of our business is the world's most recognized brand, Coca-Cola, alongside Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coke Zero, Fanta and Sprite, as well as a growing range of water, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and ready-to-drink teas.
We are a growth company with a strong track record of success and a bold sustainability vision. Our commitment is to continue growing our business while building a more sustainable tomorrow.
Share Our Passion
“At Coca-Cola Enterprises, we have one clear objective that focuses our work every day – to deliver increasing value for our shareowners by driving consistent, long-term profitable growth.
“Throughout 2013, we once again achieved that goal even as we managed through a number of persistent challenges, including sustained macroeconomic conditions and a dynamic, competitive customer environment.”
- John F. Brock, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
▲ 0.29 ( 0.76% )
Data as of 04/16/2014 04:00 p.m. ET
Minimum 20 minute delay
Today's Open $44.51 Previous Close $44.56 Intraday High $44.99 Intraday Low $44.48 52 Week High $48.04 52 Week Low $33.81
News & Events
- Coca-Cola celebrates 25th anniversary Antwerp site with € 1 million investment in new Visitors Center Monday 07 April, 2014
- Make a habit to break a habit: Coca-Cola Enterprises launches challenge to improve recycling habits at home through openideo.com Monday 31 March, 2014
- National champions crowned at final of Coca-Cola Enterprises Real Business Challenge Wednesday 26 March, 2014
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. to Webcast First-Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call Wednesday 26 March, 2014